I freaking love this store. I finally caved and decided to try some Lush products, and sweet jesus. I spent around $200 over the course of 2-3 days, I just couldn't stop coming back. The skin products work absolute wonders and my skin is quite sensitive and has never responded so well to anything. The hair products are also great - the Big shampoo gives me more volume than I've ever seen on my head, and the Veganese conditioner smells great. I also tried the Seanick shampoo, which smells lovely. (They had a $15 for 7 hair product samples deal going, plus spending $50 means a free solid shampoo bar).
They are green, encourage recycling, sell handmade products, and have a vegan friendly line for the earth lovers. You can sample just about everything and the women who work here have glowing personalities that almost outshine the glittery pink bubble bath.
To visit Lush, click on banner below:
No comments:
Post a Comment